Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When We Created The World- Drunvalo

I came across a poem the other day, written by Drunvalo Melchizedek.
It is a beautiful reminder expressed through words that the mind can understand.



When We Created the World

It was lonely being the only ONE
And so I made two.
And then there was you.
You were so beautiful with your eyes of innocence
but I loved you from afar and yet so very near
and I loved you in ways you could not comprehend.
You didn't know I was watching through the eyes of
every person you met,
Nor could you hear my voice in the wind.
You thought that the Earth was just dirt and rocks,
You didn't realize it was my body.
When you slept, we would meet in your heart
And make love with our spirits as One.
We would birth new worlds with such passion.
But when you were awake, you remembered nothing.
You thought it was just another dream.
It was just another day alone.
But in your heart I await you, my love, forever.
For the truth of our love and Oneness will always be.
Our love is the Matrix of All That Is.
Remember, Sweet ONE,
In your heart I will always await thee
In the place that is small

Thanks and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment